#CPAP is the leading form of treatment for #OSA. Continuous positive airway pressure therapy (CPAP) uses a machine to help a person who has obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) breathe more easily during sleep, improve sleep quality, quality of life and decrease the health related consequences of OSA. The initial hurdle is acceptance and then next step is to ensure compliance (i.e. regular nightly use of the PAP device). #PAP is not a pill that can be swallowed easily requires proper training and motivation for its use.
For favorable outcome and to ensure regular use of CPAP the following things are necessary:
- The right type of device-eg .Fixed/Auto CPAP/BIPAP/ AVAP/ ASV
- Comfortable mask- Nasal Mask, Full face mask and nasal pillow
- Additional requirements/settings -eg.humidifier/ ramp duration ,etc.
We at NSC ensure all of the above. Our trained technicians spend >1 hour to explain:
- The use of device.
- Try out different masks to ensure the best one for you.
- Experience the use of the device with varying pressures
- A trained technician is available 24×7 always for solving all your queries
We have a committed team comprising of experts- doctor, manager and trained technicians to take you to the right path .Frequent trainings are conducted for the staff to keep them updated of all recent developments .
Another step forward : To enhance compliance, we organize support group meetings of all ‘PAP users’ to help each other and provide frequent updates on OSA.
Thus we do not believe in #SELLING THE CLOSED BOX BUT ENSURE YOU USE IT REGULARLY.